Monday, November 26, 2012

My Crappy Little NaGaDeMon Game

I whipped up this little game, which is nothing more than a hack of TOON, in the spirit of NaGaDeMon. I'm not an actual registered participant, but it seemed like a fun thing to do anyways.

I made the game so I'd have a one-stop system for any RPGish gaming I do with my daughter (age 3) and her friends (and perhaps the "grown-ups" too, when we're in the mood for some lighter fare). It should be able to handle anything from My Little Pony to Adventure Time to old-fashioned dungeon crawling. I took care to keep the thing as open-ended as possible, since I think more structured games have a stifling effect on the creativity of a child. Thus, there are no pre-defined character types, powers, or items. The players will have to make them up!

Yep, that's all there is to it!


If you do happen to give it a go, I'd love to hear how it worked for you.

Linkage:
My NaGaDeMon Game 2012 (PDF)
My NaGaDeMon Game 2012 (PNG Image)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

As long as this isn't nonsense spam, I'll approve your comment.