Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DCC RPG Reference Booklet - Revised and Expanded

Finally, after over a year of toil, I can present you with the updated version of the DCC RPG Reference Booklet. I expanded it out to include more of the useful charts, cleaned up the layout, and commissioned two of my favorite artists, Stefan Poag and Doug Kovacs to create some great art for it. I offer it to you now, free in PDF, or in print from Lulu at a small markup, in the hopes I can recover some of the cash I laid out for the art. I've ordered several rounds of proof copies to ensure that the thing is error-free, but if you find anything, please let me know. Enjoy!


One final thing worth noting... When I began work on this thing, I designed it around Lulu's 6x9 saddle-stitched offering, which at the time included thick, glossy pages and a really bright and durable cover. They've recently changed their 6x9 saddle-stitch book to use thinner, cream-colored pages and what appears to be a lower-quality printing process for the cover. By the time I discovered this, I was too far along in the process to be willing to put the time and effort into exploring other options. Although the book is not as rad as I initially planned, it is still quite serviceable, and the cost is less so at least I can offer it for a few bucks cheaper.

Okay, enough rambling. Here you go:

DCC RPG Reference Booklet - Free PDF

DCC RPG Reference Booklet - Lulu Print $6.66

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremy!

    We're the Spanish publishers who are translating the DCC RPG for the Spanish-speaking people (the translation is finished and we're aiming at a june/july KS). We know and love your blog and your resources for the game, and we'd like to propose you something.

    The Reference Booklet is not only useful, but a real work of art. We'd like to add to your lulu account a Spanish option for that booklet, so that it still remains your property, but for a wider public.

    Thank you for your attention. Best regards, the Other Selves crew.

    (Please contact us: admin at other-selves dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete